[Posted on behalf of the St. Louis Bob Broeg SABR Chapter]
2014 SABR Hot Stove Luncheon!
When – Saturday January 25th at Noon; Doors Open At 11:15 a.m.
Where – Mike Shannon’s Restaurant – Downtown St. Louis
Confirmed Guests include:
- John Vuch – Cardinals Director of Minor League Operations
- Glenn Brummer – Cardinals Catcher and Icon in Cardinals Lore!
- Bud Zipfel – Former Player with the New York Yankees and Washington Senators
- Art Voellinger – Member of St. Louis Amateur Baseball Hall Of Fame, Coach & Sportswriter
- Carter Rethwisch – “Cardinal Cowboy” – The Story of His Role in St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- Dan Gilbert – Author – “Expanding the Strike Zone in the Age of Free Agency”
- Possible Attendee – Andy Benes
Cost – $35.00 Per Person ($40.00 At The Door)
Make your check payable to “Bob Broeg St. Louis Chapter SABR” and send to:
#6 Ravenwood Circle
O’Fallon, IL 62269-1223
Please send your check to Wayne by January 23rd